Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Reasonable Question To People Who Are Mature


If I had written anything in THIS BLOG that was untrue, try and put yourself in DOUCHEmom's shoes, would you be really mad or laugh at the discrepancies?


Well she got really mad and threw jabs at me that had absolutely nothing to do with the story and it's facts.  Surely she is upset because she told me things about BITCHmom that I could never know without her insights and she's worried that BITCHmom will find out.


I have my validation folks!  BITCHmom will probably never read the above blog post because DOUCHEmom would lose all credibility as someone that you can confide in.  


The moral of this story is to NEVER BE FAKE!  If you're fake someone will call you out on it and you'll look like a "douche." 

No comments: